OK, time to freakout

Posted in: Labels: - 0 comments
This weekend is technically my last weekend in Nevada because next weekend I am being a celebrity and flying down to orange county Saturday morning, going to Disneyland that day and then flying home Sunday afternoon. boom, boom BOOM! ha ha. That means that I need to pack everything this weekend and as of right now, Saturday at 1:41 p.m., I haven't done a dang thing! Just thinking about everything I have to do is so overwhelming, so why not do nothing at all??! Ya, that sounds good to me.
But seriously, I leave in 10 days and I only have 40 more hours of work left this upcoming week. It has been so fun much explaining to people that I am studying in New Orleans this Fall, but now that I am so close, it is finally becoming reality and it is freaking me out! I actually just woke up from an anxiety nap. GEEZE! I guess it is the fact that I will not no anyone there. Most of these study abroad programs people from your school go to that particular county as well, so even if your are freaking out, there is always that person or people that are from Chico (or wherever) that understands your situation. NOPE, not for me. I'm literally getting dumped in the South, where I will not know anyone at all, except my adviser for the exchange program. We have literally sent each other over 40 e-mails, so this basically makes us best friends. I got an e-mail the other day that said that our student orientation is the day before school starts and we will be heading out to Lafitte, LA for some swamp tours on an air boat and afterward eatwe will Louisianan cuisine! I peed my pants reading this!

This move is going to rock my world and change my life. AHHHHHH Wish me luck. Here is the amazing apartment complex I will be living in. I will have 3 other roommates, and yes, I get my own room! YAY
Much Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Costaengliana All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger .

Design by themetraffic. Blogger Template by Anshul | Funny Pictures.