Our First Post....

Posted in: Labels: - 0 comments
Am I really the first one to post on this?! Can I get a Whoo Whoo?! No....? Whatever. So ya, this is what you call a hecka cool three way blog that BRANDY put together! UMMM thank you mother Theresa! ha ha. Basically all three of us are going different places this upcoming fall and are all gonna stay in touch through this blog/show the world our hyphyness. So I guess it's your turn brandy to write something on this post, I'm sure Sierra hasn't figured it out yet! And ya, its 84 in New Orleans right now, thank you side bar thermometer thingy. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN.

Skylar

p.s. I leave in 11 days. SUCK IT BRANDY
p.s.s. I think we should always post in the same color. So I'll be blue, brandy of course Orange and Sierra......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Costaengliana All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger .

Design by themetraffic. Blogger Template by Anshul | Funny Pictures.